Further Information

For further information on dogs and cats within the Council area see Council By-Law No.5 and By-Law No.6 - Dogs & Cats or contact the Council Main Office on (08) 8626 1001.

For further information on the Dog & Cat Management Act, plus  information on caring for your animal please see the Dog & Cat Management Board website.

District Council of Streaky Bay PO Box 179, Streaky Bay SA 5680
29 Alfred Terrace, Streaky Bay SA 5680
Tel: 08 8626 1001

Click here to view the current Animal Management Plan 2023-2028.

Are you looking to exercise your dog offlead?  The maps below provide the offlead areas within the district and town.

Dog Offlead Areas - Town and District Maps