- Public Consultation
The District Council of Streaky Bay is seeking the Community’s feedback on the development and implementation of the proposed new Memorial Policy.
The purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines for requests to install Memorials on Local Government Land and on Road reserves under the care and control of the District Council of Streaky Bay. In particular the policy will:
- design and placement of memorials and plaques
- future maintenance expenditure of Council;
- memorials and plaques safety risk now or in the future;
- compassionate and consistent approach to the placement of temporary road-side memorials;
- provide a uniform approach for dealing with requests for the installation of memorials.
A copy of the Policy is available at the Council Office, Visitor Centre or Click Here .
Feedback can be made by;
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing to PO Box 179, Streaky Bay, SA 5680, marked PUBLIC CONSULTATION POLICY FEEDBACK
Comments and Feedback must be received by Friday, August 14, 2020, 5.00pm
If you have any further questions regarding the concept please do not hesitate to contact Penny Williams, Manager, Community & Economic Development on (08) 86267033.